Sunday, April 27, 2014

Moment by moment

I shall keep this short and sweet. Spring has been delightful and kind. I have really been doing all that I can to live within each moment. I have always been preoccupied with thoughts of the future and uncontrollable worries. It can be a difficult task to change patterns of thinking you've had since you were small, but I am working so very hard to change that. There is so much beauty in the day, and so many tiny things to look forward to and be grateful for. Taking the day moment by moment is so much easier and more carefree. As always I will cling to the light that shines throughout the day and take the moment as it is, one day at a time. Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

2 comments:

  1. "Carpe Diem" Seize the day.
    I am very delighted by her sensitivity! You always have beautiful inspirations in beautifull pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete