Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Birthday Weekend

I had the most magical weekend in celebration of my birth! Now I know many people don't like to make much out of their birthday, and this year I was hoping to do the same, but sometimes it is hard for the ones that love you to sit back and not want you to have a special day. I think birthdays are grand and being born is something huge to be grateful for. I say let us celebrate one another and the days we were born!

This past weekend my sweet boyfriend gifted me with a basket of gifts and his company to one of the loveliest places, The Huntington Gardens. The following day on my actual birthday he surprised me with beautiful roses, and caramel eggs. This weekend made me so happy to be alive and feel so very loved. Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment