Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Honey n' oats

Untitled These are a few of the most natural ingredients you can find. The key ingredient in this recipe is honey.  I absolutely love honey. Not only is it delicious but it truly is a natural healer. Honey has been known for ages to heal and moisturize. One fine day I gave it a try and mixed it with a few other natural ingredients that have been sworn to heal, and made the remedy into a facial masque. I am going to testify that this really does work for my skin and continues to heal scarring I've had for years. I recommend making a batch and storing it in a sealed container in the refrigerator. Apply it on your face each night (or as often as possible)for at least a month. You should certainly notice some healing. I can't wait to share how simple it is to concoct!

What you will need: 
1/2 Cup oats
1/4 Cup honey
1 Egg yolk
1 Teaspoon lemon juice (optional)

Untitled First, grind oats in a coffee grinder or blender. You may also leave them whole. However, grinding them will give the mixture a much creamier texture and make the masque easier to apply. I have done it both ways!
Untitled Blend all ingredients together in a blender until mixed thoroughly and moist. Untitled
Untitled
Apply as much as you desire to face and leave  it on for fifteen minutes. Once finished, wash with warm water and pat dry with a towel.You will notice your skin feeling soft, moisturized and replenished!

Untitled

3 comments:

  1. I made this, and added cinnamon and nutmeg and it made my skin feel so soft and everything looked smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for this! I've been wanting to try a natural moisturizer. Can't wait to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you stumbled upon it! It personally works really well for me. It seams to neutralize my skin! :)

    ReplyDelete